What are we looking?
Experience working within a growth function.
Expert in converting leads into paid customers.
Partner with Product, Marketing, Sales & Customer Success to conceptualise, build and execute growth initiatives.
Use data and analysis to form hypotheses, run experiments and move the needle until you have optimized the number.
Curious and analytical mind.
Strong focus on excellent communication.
Relationships founded on trust.
Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments, you will have a passion for figuring things out and are energized by new challenges.
Willingness to educate the wider team on what you do, why you do it, and how it adds value to the company overall.
If you're an energetic and passionate Growth Leader seeking a truly rewarding and challenging opportunity with an up and coming SaaS company - then we want to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Back End Engineer to join our team at this exciting time! We are preparing to transition our code base from PHP to Java/Kotlin within a microservices architecture and are looking for some skilled Engineers to help us!
Ideally this role would be based in Newcastle, however we are happy to consider remote candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
Be a key player in helping us transition our codebase from PHP to Java/Kotlin within a microservices architecture.
Be an expert in the process of redesigning and commercialising our product to increase revenue.
Collaborate closely with the Front End Engineering team and other functions within the Coassemble team.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional experience in a back-end language including; Java/Kotlin, PHP, and framework Symfony/Doctrine, JAX-RS, Spring.
- Previous experience in a similar role focusing on online products.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies and platforms; HTML, CSS, JS.
- Familiarity with the development of systems within a microservices architecture.
- Management of hosting environment, database administration and application scaling such as; AWS.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests; phpunit, junit, Codeception.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Proficiency working with continuous deployment tools.
- Familiarity with container deployment technologies such as; docker.
- Experience with APM Tools is highly desirable (NewRelic, AppDynamics or similar).
Experience with DevOps is highly desirable (e.g. working with Terraform, CloudFormation etc).
- Passion for working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- The ability to own the process, measure what you have done and report on results.
- Effective communication skills with a confidence to share your ideas in a collaborative team environment.
If you're an energetic and passionate Senior Back End Engineer seeking a truly rewarding and challenging opportunity with an up-and-coming SaaS company - then we want to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com.
Here are the sweet perks you’ll get working at Coassemble
Genuine focus on work/life balance
Flexible work arrangements
Opportunity for personal growth and development
Generous Parental Leave
Please fill in your details below
Get to know some of our team
Team Q&A: 7 Questions with our CEO, Ryan Macpherson
Our fearless leader, CEO, and newest dad, Ryan Macpherson...
Team Q&A: 7 Questions with our Customer Success Agent, Molly
Runner, Doer, Empath, and a woman of many talents, our Customer Service Agent Molly
Team Q&A: 7 Questions with our Senior Back-end Developer, Michael
A father, a coder, a gamer, and guitarist, our Senior Backend Developer Michael...