Establishing a learner-first training model
What you will learn
Looking for a step by step guide to implementing your own learner-first training model? This framework is designed for businesses of all sizes, from organizations with established training processes to those with none at all.
- Evaluate: Creating learner personas & Identifying learning goals
- Build: Structuring learner pathways & Choosing learning tools
- Design: Planning & designing content
- Testing: Prior to rollout
- Disseminate: Delivering & scaling training
- Evaluate: Evaluating the success of training & Setting up reporting
By putting the learner first, trainers ensure that the most important part of the learning strategy - the learner - has success. And when learners have success, the learning strategy itself succeeds.