What Are Integrations?
Organizations generally use several different apps in their training processes, but more often than not, they are disconnected and disjointed.
Integrations allow your organization to integrate its Learning Management System (LMS) with apps in their existing tech stack. By integrating apps your organization use into their LMS, it can make it easier for trainers and teams to collaborate and achieve more.
There is a range of integrations to meet various needs including:
So How Do They Improve Workflow?
The major benefit of integrations is the ability to automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
Mobiles and apps are ingrained into your trainer’s and learner’s lives. Google shows 80% of people use a smartphone, and 75% of people use social apps (like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) every day, so why not include these in your training?
Examples Of Integrations For Your LMS
Let's look at 5 scenarios and possible integrations that could be used to improve workflows:
- Your trainers may be looking for new or more relevant ways to reach your learners. Coassemble can integrate with Facebook Messenger. Trainers can use this integration to disseminate training to their learners via social media! This makes it easier for learners to access their training - in a familiar environment.
- Your trainers may be looking at ways to incorporate peer-to-peer learning into their training programs. Peer-to-peer learning is a great way to engage your learners, with 55% of learners turning to their peers before anything or anyone else. Slack is able to be integrated with Coassemble. When a new user is enrolled in your workspace, they could automatically be added to a Slack channel for peer-to-peer social conversations around their training.
- Your organization may want to sell the training you have created to others. Shopify enables you to set up an eCommerce store for customers to purchase your online course. By setting up an integration between Coassemble and Shopify, you can automate a customer to be automatically enrolled in a course within Coassemble as soon as they purchase on your website. This eliminates manual enrollment and also removes any possible human error or time delay.
- Your organization may want to provide training to customers on their product offerings. External training is easy when you integrate your CRM with Coassemble. For example, when a new contact is added to your CRM you may update their life cycle status to “customer” and a product type. This action could trigger this customer to be automatically enrolled in the relevant product course.
- Your learners may find it difficult to stay on top of completion dates for your training programs. When you integrate Coassemble with task management tools like Trello and Asana. For example, you can use a trigger such as enrollment in a Coassemble course to automatically create a new task within Asana for your learner to complete their training.
How Can You Set Up Integrations?
Coassemble has partnered with Zapier so you can easily set up integrations with over 1500 apps, without writing a single line of code.
Zapier enables you to set up integrations to connect and sync data quickly between web apps, saving you time and making your processes more efficient, allowing you to do more with your Coassemble subscription.
To see what’s possible take a look at the full list of apps available to integrate with your Coassemble workspace.
You might also like
Looking to improve you recruitment process improvement plan? Find the best talent with these unique tips to help you nail the hiring process with ease.
New to the online training world and unsure what does LMS mean? In this guide, you'll learn everything there is to know about Learning Management Systems and how you can get the most out of them.
Create online courses for employee training. Transform your business now by learning how to create online courses for employee training in 2023. You'll learn how to create engaging content for employees by using our online course creation tips.